11.02.2004

1st Year Blog Anniversary

In a few days, it's going to be a year of blogging. Now, I shall regale (read: forcibly make you read) you with my favorite posts:

i am at that convergence zone between rediscovering everything and intellectual dreariness. its like im on the edge of a cliff, waiting for more

I once had a lively discussion with a friend on circumcision, although he prefers to call it 'human genitalia mutilation' and then he more

Random thoughts on
how to love beyond
culture, biases, bigotry more

According to general relativity, the presence of any massive object bends the time-space fabric more

"Pools of sorrow waves of joy
Are drifting through my open mind
Possessing and caressing me..." more

8. Assure me that, eventhough old people don't have sex, we are not that kind of people therefore we will have great sex even if we are 80. Dryness is not an excuse. Lubes are sold by the barrel. more

Then going to the dentist's for the regular cleaning which is one of the things I never fail to do because I have an addiction to the antiseptic smell of rubber gloves more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant. I enjoyed reading those. Particularly the penultimate entry. I don't know why you sounded embarrassed by it, it was beautiful.

Vanessa

Christy said...

Happy Blog Anniversary Karen! ! More blog power! :)