11.15.2004

birthday greetings and what-nots

From the inimitable Sam Pieter a.k.a. Espee, who invariably makes me feel like I'm a chore to be done, this signature birthday message:

eSPee (02:48 AM) :
OMG WTF BBQ - Yesterday was your BIRTHDAY

eSPee (02:48 AM) :

Congrats!

eSPee (02:48 AM) :

I kiss you

eSPee (02:48 AM) :

and congratulate you

eSPee (02:48 AM) :

and wish you happiness luck good health for many many years to come

eSPee (02:48 AM) :

there.

I hope he realizes that if I live long enough, he would have to remember to call me, email me, im me, or send me packages every year for my birthday, for the rest of his unsenile life. Geesh. I could just imagine what he would send me when he hits senility.

And from the lovely Reckless Writer, an e-card. I sure hope that I won't have tapioca years nor turn into some sort of comfort food that is bland and lumpy. Gad. That image is so fucking vivid.

No comments: