11.15.2004

Psst.

Opinions are needed. If you are an avid kfv's notes visitor, you would notice that I've put up two different photo sites: Secretwalk Fotoblog and Photo Gallery. Which of the two do you like better? Personally I like the Photo Gallery hosted by Flickr because of the badge (that cute thumbnail between View My Complete Profile and Fotoblog headers). But hey, I like reaffirmation of my tastes. So go reaffirm. Or not, as the case maybe.

On a completely different note, I'm going to miss a good friend and colleague when he leaves the country and go home to his own country. Looking forward to your new blog entries as you adjust to the familiar-but-sometimes-forgotten climate of your country.

I've also discovered 2 new interesting and beautifully-made blogs, one is the blogsite of an artist's cartoon alter-ego, and that of a queen bee.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I like both of them equally. Is that an opinion?