- Put up on the wall the Messier Catalog at a Glance poster Sam sent me last summer.
- Cook something out of a grocery list and a recipe page the sister-in-law gave me, in the hopes that I will learn to cook at least one dish without botching it.
- Try on the handwoven bag with elephant figures on it from Isan province, Thailand.
- Clean the bathroom. Hair will plug the pluggables on the bathroom floor. Seriously.
- Ogle at the photos the gf sent for the birthday. Sorry, nothing remotely naked on them.
- Go visit the sister and the nephews and watch Cartoon Network with them.
- Drink Bailey's straight from the bottle.
- Finish reading Pegasus in Space by Anne McCaffrey. Noo, I'm not a slow reader. I just don't have time to finish 371-paged hardbound book in one sitting.
- Take a shower and shave. Brush and floss the teeth, while you're at it.
11.13.2004
Birthday girl me
Checklist of things-to-do today:
3 comments:
you shave?
oh, and happy birthday!
Alan, it's one of those female rituals.
say no more
Post a Comment