I really like the idea of un-cluttering one's blog with entries from yesterday, much like what this blogger is doing: a day-to-day post only. No archives, no links, nothing. Only today's entry, just today's life. I like the dis-attachment.
Yesterday P and I were having lunch and we have to share a table with another woman. It was a very busy hour and we all have to wait for a long long time for our orders. Ten minutes. Fifteen minutes. Twenty-five minutes passed and I was ready to hit high-level sugar deficiency-induced crankiness.
After forty-five minutes, our food came and we all started eating: me and P as a unit, separate from this stranger who, for the past hour or so, shared a tiny table with us. A table so tiny that a slight shift and my knees would be bumping with that of the stranger's.
I didn't shift in my seat.
I like the dis-attachment of that too.
1 comment:
Damn, I thought you were a history buff!
Post a Comment