Nothing much happening today. Except my mother texting me to tell me that I have a package at her house addressed to me and that it came from The Netherlands. Now, there is nothing strange in me getting packages from places like The Netherlands. Nor is it strange I get packages without a return address on it, so I really don't know who it is from. It is probably a surprise package or something and I suppose I should be happy and excited and all. But the thing that bothers me is this: Do I know someone in The Netherlands that would be sending me any packages?
Sam is Dutch, but he lives in Curacao. Wim, on the other hand, lives in Belgium. He is not Dutch.
It feels strange. To be receiving something from someone you don't know or maybe it's from someone one has already forgotten. Maybe the package was sent mistakenly?
Oh well. The thing to do, probably, is go pick up the package and open it and see what's inside and then maybe, the mystery will be solved.
1 comment:
I thought you work with a Dutch guy?
Post a Comment