5.20.2005

Affairs with the Dutch

Email sent to the Dutch guy I am working with, as Sam kindly put it:

Going out now! Going to watch a movie!!!

I have my life back!

Yohoo!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah - he most probably went to see the newest Star Wars flick and I must say: he rises two notches on my 'use the force' scale!
btw, went and seen the movie myself yesterday and WOW! OMG WTF BBQ !!
coolness.
Although I have read somewhere that Lucas' love scenes were as emotional as a business card, this latest installment of the Star Wars saga made up for a lot, lot lot of pain gained by watching the first two.

Anonymous said...

btw - why would he say that he has his life back? does that mean he dont have to work with you anymore? whooha!

Karen said...

My Dearest Dutch:

1st of all, that was my email I sent to the Dutch I was working with. So it was I who went to the movies that day, and yes, it was Star Wars 3: The Revenge of the Sith. And of course I watched it with P. Love scenes? Which love scenes? The ones between Darth Vader and Darth Siddius or did you mean the one between R2D2 and the other metallic, whose Serial Number I am currently forgetting.

And 2nd, it was my life that I took back. After 3 months of finance reports and a series of narrative reports, I looked up that day and realized that my name is Karen (and not some email address) and that I have a movie to watch. Which I did. And yes, it was coolnes. I didn't say WOW! OMG WTF BBQ! (BBQ???) but I did say to P: That was the coolest lightsabre fight I've ever seen.