5.11.2005

Rundabout

I want to read this person who wrote "And yet this is what a relationship is: a story of unknown duration" and blog about this particular quote, much like Vanessa, who quoted him and from whom I got the link to this blogger.

But I can't blog about how a relationship is a story of unknown duration. Not right now. Not when there's a spreadsheet waiting to be spread and the only reason why I'm blogging right now is that I am cultivating some sort of a relationship with the internet. Never mind that the relationship could be one-sided or fleeting or in most cases, on-and-off.

Much like my relationship with a cactus when I was in high-school.

The cactus died in my care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's brilliant, isn't he? His latest post was worthy of tears, I think.

And: if the relationship shakes your foundations, then intensity is worth much much more than years. It doesn't matter about the duration.