Gas stove. Beddings. Electric fans. Teflon pans versus aluminum ones. Do we really need the extra chopsticks, hon? We already have enough for a chopstick party. Wash tubs. Orange-colored clotheshangers. Clothespins with its own container, ya-hoo. Chocolate-scented candles. More candles with deep ocean designs on them. Silk-made and mint-flavored dental floss.
I think I need a drink.
3 comments:
happy hour starts at 5. please bring tequila.
yay - wb - where are the pics you promised me
What with the hullabaloo of haggling the rent down on the new place and then moving into the new place and the figuring out which jeepney (modern transportation mode, Philippines style) to take to go to somewhere and trying to get used to the idea that we are so geographically near each other we can frenchkiss, with real fluid exchange taking place, almost everyday... we have no time to download the girl-on-girl kinky photos you wanted, S. Be patient my dearest. Be one with the universe. Be a darling and send me an email on what you've been up to this last few weeks after I called you on Christmas day.
Post a Comment