12.17.2004

She is coming over tonight but what with the border guards and the road between the Thai-Cambodian border and me she is probably stuck somewhere who knows. Besides, she is staying in some other hotel. Not in my hotel. Bummer.

Sam, she got the package you sent from Curacao. Thank you. I will be forever in your debt now. Literally.

Sorry folks I'm using the blog as some sort of a message board to everyone. I can't easily access yahoo in this part of the country (I really don't know for the rest of the country, but what the heck) so there. I can't get gmail to work on this pc either. This pc's browser don't support gmail. Blah blah blah.

It's been a mindsucking day of plenary discussions and tomorrow would be another mindsucking day with another set of plenary discussions. The only huge difference would be that she would be there to witness how mindsucking plenary discussions could get.

I promise I will act accordingly (read: in consideration to Thai and Cambodian culture) and not let anyone in on the fact that we are a couple. I will soon be adept at this sort of thing. You know, the calm collected Asian mein. Sort of.

Ohfuck.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Did you guys meet already?

Anonymous said...

You okay, Karen?

Vanessa / sarsparilla

Christy said...

karen, where are you?