so much they click on my blog everyday, please be informed that contrary to general views, I am not drowning in a lake of love hence the lack of blogposting. I am in the middle of, and this I say with complete and absolute seriousness, auditing period.
There is a festival going on all over this Island, but would I be dancing in the street and drinking beer until the wee hours of the morning? No.
The girlfriend is going to buy a cd player this week, but would I be listening to Natalie Merchant and Joni Mitchell, while we hold hands in bed and hoping that the candles aren't going to burn the apartment down? No.
The bestfriend is complaining about my lack of communication and has now regressed to writing poetry, but would I be able to turn on my ICQ and chat with him about the rigors and ecstasies of love? No.
The auditor has complete control over my real and internet life until she gives us the blessing and we can all breathe the sweet air of pseudo-freedom again.
I am, in the meanwhile, going to start stacking up on my favorite cheap and sweet Italian red wine.
4 comments:
so you liked the poem eh?
Also, I read that in in the Phillies, if you don't walk on the curb, you get het with a wet towel ?
this true? Or should I give up my subscription to the newspaper that provided me with this news?
get het?
read: get hit
Hope it doesn't continue too long. You okay?
[I haven't been here all week, cos your RSS feed isn't registering on Bloglines, sorry!]
Vanessa / Sarsparilla
Post a Comment