from Cambodia. In Siem Reap to be exact. First night here, so there's not much to tell as of yet except that Cambodian food tastes a lot like Thai food. And yes, I have internet access. Yipee! Girlfriend ain't here yet. She is back in Bangkok, ironing clothes. Her clothes, people. Her clothes. Will meet up with her after the conference so we can go sightseeing in Angkor Wat. I haven't done any googling on Angkor Wat yet, so I don't know what's in there. No, please don't enlighten me. I would like to be amazed.
Bangkok for all its traffic and pollution and its unbelievable consumerism, is lovely when spent in bed reading lovenotes and laughing at the wonder of us, being together, at last.
2 comments:
dear - did you receive my shipment from cur? let me know
Hello Karen! Have fun and happy holidays! ;)
Post a Comment