9.20.2005

The Pictures are of Brent Who Is Learning the Repercussion of Drinking AND Driving

I am again into Sims. While Vanessa goes to Fiji and meditates, I go to Sims and create gay households.

Today, nothing interesting happened to me. Except that I went to a bookstore and got stoned on book sales. I picked 10 books within 30 minutes. All hardbound. I had to text P to come and stop me because I really have a serious case of bookmania. She texted me back: "Wait." I waited for her and she helped me decide on the 4 books I absolutely need. She complained that our apartment floor (we live on the second floor and we have wooden floors - hence the floor waxing, in previous posts) will collapse with the weight of the books I have partially transferred to the apartment. I rebutted with the scenario of me drowning in floodwater because I'd be trying to save all our books.

She looked at me as if I were crazy.

I looked at her and asked her: Remember the time you told me you went to this ubercool tool store and you said you got all dizzy and drooly? It's the same way with me when I go to a bookstore.

Cotton candy.

Sam told me to write about cotton candy. Sadly, I have nothing to write about regarding cotton candies, as my memories of cotton candies were nice and happy. No traumatic events involving cotton candies happened to me.

Tomorrow, I might remember to jot down possible blog entries which always, always pop into my head when there's no paper nor pencil at hand. Until then, this crap will have to do.

1 comment:

Lectrice said...

I wasn't meditating. I was mostly diving, or feeling very very stoned from diving. Not at all conducive to writing. And places with no electricity are not conducive to blogging.

On another note - I'm going to Borneo. Is that near Manila?