4.14.2005

A time for rest

I am going to impose a hiatus for myself, in the coming week or weeks. It has been a very difficult time for me, especially at work, and it has taken a toll on my health, my perspectives and my relationships. I would like to take a step back, reassess, regain something that I might have lost during the grinding, mind-bending, sleep-depriving stresses from what I used to love--my work. I may be burning out, or maybe I just need to take thousands of milligrams of vitamin C, but one thing I am pretty sure of, I need a break.

See you soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dare I propose a certain channel on a certain IRC server?

Anonymous said...

I mean, for the duration of your 'break'...

Anonymous said...

.. you can also try that skype thingie

Christy said...

take care karen and come back soon!