The girlfriend was a bit cranky this morning because she lost some sleep these last two nights. No thanks to a newborn baby who was complaining loudly every night about being born and having to leave its dark and warm home and having to go through a narrow canal that nearly decapitated her. Today though, she got to see the baby when she was leaving for work and everyone in the apartment complex has gone down to see the baby, being displayed by its proud mother.
Mother : She is already 11 days old.
P : Uh-uh, okay.
Mother : She is a girl.
P : Uh-uh, okay.
What she was really thinking P : I don't care about its gender. I just want her to shut up.
I heard the baby too, the time when I was staying at the apartment. But you don't want to know what
I thought when it finally dawned on me that the baby is going to cry morning, noon and night.
1 comment:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Post a Comment