10.08.2004

Whining

I have been reading lots of new blogs lately, in addition to the regular ones, as well as leaving long and candid comments. I think that kind of sap me of my urge to write my own blog entries. That or I just don't have anything to say. I don't even have the imagination to say wittily that I don't have anything to say. Okay, I am rambling idly now. Going to shut up now.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Tongue tied, huh? ;-)

Anonymous said...

What I end up doing is just stealing their posts, and repeating my comments, but in a sharper, more impressive focus, so that I look good. Saves time when you don't have to write your own blog....

Vanessa
http://upsaid.com/sarsparilla

Karen said...

C: Haha! Now why does the question come across like it's full of innuendos?

V: That gives me an idea. I'll probably end up stealing Christy's or your blog entries then make you both look boring as compared to my more interesting and funnier comments. :)

Anonymous said...

Nooooooooooooooow you're getting the idea. ;-)

Vanessa