I sit beside her,
watching –
each breath a swell,
a murmur as the
breeze of sleep
strokes palm across her
body waves
each dreaming eye
a swing of time,
a glow of life internal
I see her flinch and
reach to brush her
hair away,
comforting –
and all she is
invades me,
floods my gaze
I sit beside her,
sentry at the
doorway to her dreams,
disarmed by love
11.13.2003
A Poem from Peter & The Final Word on My Pink Site
Here's a poem from the one who calls himself Pastiche, and he writes lovely poems. Yes people, I also read other people's work aside my own. Blink. He also said that despite my personality test results, my lovely pink choice for this site is my saving grace. One should listen to poets who write very good poems. They tell only truths.
2 comments:
suddenly everyone is in the mood for poetry! did you check out my tropical dream poetry karen? I know, it's a feeble attempt but I tried. :-)
did you also notice my new haloscan commenter color/design? it's in hibiscus pink!
Post a Comment