7.20.2004

Who, me? Depressed? Nah. It's just something I do when I want to pretend 'sophistication'.

Finally, text formatting! Now I can change the color of my text like this. Or italicize it like this. Even do a bold thing like that. And. oh. my. god. text fonts! As in now I can use arial or courier or verdana! I even have the choice to make my fonts huge, large, normal, small or tiny! Never thought that 'tiny' can make me go olala with pleasure. Oh happy days are rare. And to have the chance to enhance the text of my posts, never mind that content-wise my blogposts border on the idiotic in its crusade for triviality, is such a treat I can forego great sex for the next 11 months without actually complaining obnoxiously.

And btw, for those who are using the Mozilla Firefox browser, a latest version is in the offing. See? I'm not depressed. I'm being helpful. To which some ungrateful people would respond by running to the forest and would rather be torn limb to limb and chomped on by beasts in plain view of little animal-children than being helped by me.




3 comments:

Christy said...

Blogger is a playland.:-)

Karen said...

Yep! & welcome girl. How was the success seminar? Was it a success?

Anonymous said...

"Never thought that 'tiny' can make me go olala with pleasure"

=insert sexist remark here=