7.09.2005

Delete

I am cleaning out my 2GB gmail address. I didn't know it became 2GB.

It is so easy to clean up the clutter and to organize the emails according to people's names. Much of the emails went to trash and then to be deleted forever. The people working on creating a personality for the gmail must be neurotics. I mean, who could have thought of not only deleting anything, but deleting it forever?

I like the irrevocability of it. The emphasis of deleting it forever. I wish in real life, with its real psychoses, we also have a 'delete forever' button to click in moments of absolute clarity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah my first post from my wireless handheld palm device!

Christy said...

that is something to wish for.

Karen said...

Meaning I don't have to buy you a wireless handheld palm device anymore? Coolness. I think I will buy you a sleeping mat and hammock ensemble made from local grass and vine.

Anonymous said...

Can I suggest what I want as well? I shall mail you a nice list