3.13.2005
How do I come up with witty blog titles?
I read her and sometimes she would write of or hint of something and I would feel like I'm reading myself, in the future. I don't know her and I wouldn't presume to know the context of her blog entries, but sometimes, after reading her, I would sit back in my chair and think God. I am nasty. I am cold-hearted. I can squish bugs out of spite and I would see this warm and thoughtful and wonderful woman I am with and I am scared shitless and I would hold her and ask her, We don't say forever, do we? and she understands perfectly and would respond, No we don't. But we do say, 'for a long long time'.
4 comments:
Beautiful post.
Beautiful post? She must have her period, 'cause I don't understand a word she says
Sam, you are biased and you think I am one of the loveliest woman in the world, along with Tamara, your sisters and your mother. That's the reason why you can't reconcile the post with the person you know as you know me. Besides, I sometimes make sense, even if I have my period.
..eh?
Karen I'm sure you'll laugh aloud when you re-read your post & your comment in a few days, just like me. When your period is over, you'll wonder -just as me- what the F you wrote about.
Post a Comment