bordering on the idiotic, certainly narcissistic
is eating each other so brutal?
Hahaha!
Licking?Where's the salt, lemon and tequila? It's Cuervo time!
wether or not licking is good or not good - no ICQ is bad!
Shouldn't it be:We saw. We licked. We came.?
I think that's the proper order. :-)
on second thought it could saywe saw. we licked. we came. we licked again
hehe :-)
karen, when are you coming out of your hibernation?
When I'm done with the licking :-P
Are you done yet? ;-)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
is eating each other so brutal?
Hahaha!
Licking?
Where's the salt, lemon and tequila? It's Cuervo time!
wether or not licking is good or not good - no ICQ is bad!
Shouldn't it be:
We saw. We licked. We came.
?
I think that's the proper order. :-)
on second thought it could say
we saw. we licked. we came. we licked again
hehe :-)
karen, when are you coming out of your hibernation?
When I'm done with the licking :-P
Are you done yet? ;-)
Post a Comment