8.15.2004

Still happy

Well. Yes. Still. Happy. What can I say, love becomes me. And I'm becoming corny and boring everyday. Not bored. But boring and corny. And all my friends hate my blog entries lately. Darn. I need to get laid.

Postscript: Somebody just told me that I'm a "totally bitchy hot woman" and that it's unbelievable that I'm not getting laid.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Are you in love?

alan said...

not getting laid karen?! how come?

Karen said...

Unless we discover how to copulate in mid-air without colliding with a Boeing, I don't know how I can ever get laid while in a long distance love affair.

Karen said...

And yes, Christy, I am in love. It's so fucking unbelievable, believe me. I have to constantly do a reality check just to make sure I am not making this one up, that this is not just a hallucination of my schizophrenic self, or that I have been transported to some sort of Mills & Boons periodic set.

Yes I am so in love I now see the worms eating through the core of the world in some sort of saffronic haze.